Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another weekend fastly approaching!!!

Okay...another weekend is on the way! Sigh......Nothing new to report other than more shopping!lol Found the cutest little girls dresses at Sears! They are called Dolly and Me...cute little sun dresses with coordinating doll dress! Coolest thing I have ever seen. So cute....bought some for Sophia, of course Katie or Elissa would think that is not nearly as cool as Sophia and I might! LOL Getting kids ready for back to school! August 11th...cant believe it is almost time already, nor can they! I guess I will just keep busy and let God do his work and attempt at being patient!!! Hey one very COOL note: I did (via some friends of ours) find a tutor in our area that is from Africa! My friends say he is one of the coolest people ever and a phenominal teacher! His wife just happens to be a white lady so they are obviously familiar with multicultural families and they know the history and culture from where my children will come! Is that not amazing???? Told you God puts the right people in the right place. We are extremely excited and hope to have him help us when the children get home to prepare them for school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment